The medical aid industry can be overwhelming for anyone, regardless of whether you are a new or existing member. Options and benefits are constantly changing, making it quite a challenging task for someone to make the right decisions and have the right cover.
At some point in your decision-making journey, you may have asked the following, rather familiar questions: How do I choose the best medical aid option for my family and myself and/or our companies employees? How much of my monthly income should I be contributing? What will be covered and what won’t be? What will I be able to claim for?
Having a healthcare broker to answer these questions for you, could relieve the overwhelming feeling of not knowing which plan is the right plan for you. A healthcare broker is a licensed and qualified expert who will answer all your questions, advise you on how to choose the right plan for your current situation, setting up the plan and managing any needs or questions that arise throughout your healthcare journey.
If you’re still wondering why you should consider a healthcare broker, these five reasons might help you:
- Choosing a healthcare plan can often be complicated and multifaceted. A specialised healthcare broker will only provide you with options that are relevant to your current situation. So, whether you’re a mom, student or recently retired, your healthcare broker will help you choose the right plan tailored to your needs and pocket.
- Once you have selected the right plan, your healthcare broker will manage the set-up and implementation of your plan with the relevant medical scheme, from start to finish.
- Once your plan is set up you may have questions or concerns about submitting a claim or accessing all your benefits. Your healthcare broker is there to answer these questions and supports you whenever necessary, making your experience simpler and easier.
- Your healthcare broker will listen to your needs, asses your changing circumstances and make appropriate recommendations based on that. So, you can feel comfortable knowing that you’re always covered and have access to the benefits you need.
- The medical aid industry is ever changing and once a year you may find that you need to change, renew or relook your healthcare plan based on changes to your situation or the industry. Your healthcare broker will do just that for you.
Once you have made the decision to find a healthcare broker, make sure to choose someone you can trust and rely on. Someone who can ultimately make the entire experience painless and rewarding.
At Cornerstone Healthcare Consulting Services, we specialise in the effective management and administration of healthcare products for both individuals and corporate clients. Contact us if you would like to find out more about how we can assist you.